HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Contact us
- Meet with us (where you want or we can come to you )
- Fill up the TM Forms
- Visit your doctor to fill in the medical part of the form (take your glasses if you have any).
- Prepare 2 passport photos with white background (don't print them yourself as they won't be accepted )
- Get copy of your I.D. Card (front & back) 18+.
- Meet with us again to hand over the Forms (meanwhile is a good idea to study the theory)
- Wait for the Acknowledgement letter from Transport Malta (keep checking you letterbox)
- Call us and set your first driving lesson (wait for the day)
- And finally..... Start Driving!!
Please note that foreigners must be residing in malta for not less then 185 days before they can apply (transport Malta regulations)
If your area isn't covered in the map show below, you need to contact us.so we can verify if we can offer our service to you.